About Me

Whitney

Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Smutty Smut Book Club

I mentioned in my last post that I have been reading...alot... lately.  The term "alot" seems like an understatement.  I'm about to drive my husband insane in all actuality.  :)   

This post is for my girls who want to know what I'm reading and it just seems easier to put it here than trying to let you each know what I do/do not recommend.  Our attempts at forming a true book club have failed, but maybe we can make something cyber work?

To your top right --------->>>  is my GoodReads page where I list, rate, and sometimes review what I've read.  Feel free to peruse and make your own pages for me to follow!!

Oh, and I'm tad bit obsessed with Romance at the moment so my tastes seem slightly singular.  This isn't truly the case, but I can get a helluvalota Kindle books in this department for under $4.  Win. Win.

XX ~W

No comments:

Post a Comment