About Me

Whitney

Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 16, 2012

I can wait 3 months to get an iphone, I can wait 3 months to get an iphone, I can............NooooICan't!!

Why must I be such a product of the instant gratification generation? Why?!*?..... because of the "cloud", the icloud that is. I MUST have it so that my life (in photographs) are everywhere I am and...oh yeah my calendar and junk too:). My contract is up in October and I just don't think I'm going to make it. Even my husband (who just got an iphone a few weeks ago) offered to give me his and he'd wait another 3 months. Can you believe that!!?? Is that a good husband or what? No No, I'm going to wait, but in the meantime I shall dream about having this perfect perfect little bitty perfect case.

No comments:

Post a Comment